Writing about food can be deep, rich, rewarding. After all, food writing can take practically any form:
- Cookbooks and recipes
- Cookbook reviews
- Culinary travel writing
- “Foodoirs” (food memoirs) and personal essays
- Food blogs
- Profiles of chefs and food producers
- Reference pieces on food
- Restaurant reviews—and more
The goal of this workshop: to help you find your voice as a food writer. You’ll think, dream, and write about food. And you’ll leave the experience with:
- 50 examples of superb published food writing
- A finished first draft of your own writing—with feedback
- A set of Master Techniques to rely on in food writing
- A clear sense of what each form requires
Beginners and non-native speakers of English welcome.
February 18th to February 19th, 2023, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Taught by Lisa Friedman
Register for this workshop (Fee: €150)
Have questions about this workshop? Call us +31 (0) 62 502 0817 or send us an email.
Workshop times listed are in Amsterdam time (CET).