“I learned many new things:
- the elements of a good interview
- the important elements of a story
- how to analyze texts in terms of structure, voice, etc.
- what nonfiction should and shouldn’t include
- how to give positive feedback to promote creativity – how fear and insecurity can block writers
- how the creative process works for me—and how enjoyable it is
Lisa is a very professional teacher—she’s passionate and committed to getting the best out of students. She gets you to work professionally from the beginning; the level is high, as is the ethical standard.”