“My favorite parts of this workshop:
- The reader packed with stuff, so after the energy of the workshop, the pumpedupness, you can cool down at home while lingering a little bit longer in that same spirit.
- The close reading (distilling techniques from actual poems) combined with the doing (turning freewriting into a “finished” first draft)
- Your workshops show me again and again how much can be done in a relatively short time. It’s difficult to achieve this at home, I guess because you provide pacing and efficiency.
- The interaction of the two instructors, the different perspectives. Great duet. • Seriousness combined with humor, wit.
- The words and the work are center-stage.
- The feedback
Please keep your workshops this condensed, this fully packed, this intense. Not a minute goes to waste; time flies, I feel alive :-)”