1. What’s a good starting point for the workshops?
Some people prefer to start with “Simply Writing,” because it’s all about being able to get the words out of your head and onto the page. Others prefer to get started with “The Short Story” or “Writing Nonfiction.” To discuss whether this class is right for you, please call or send us a mail.
2. How do I register?
Fill in the registration form or contact us by phone or e-mail.
3. Are the workshops sequential?
Each workshop is self-contained.
4. I’m just a beginning writer, is that okay?
Absolutely—we welcome people at all levels.
5. English is not my native language; will I be able to follow the workshop?
Many non-native English speakers attend the workshops regularly.
6. How do I prepare for the workshop?
All you need is a short phone conversation with the instructor. Please call the Workshop Line—+31 (0)62 502 0817.
7. Will my writing be criticized?
Absolutely not. We provide instruction, direction, and encouragement—not criticism per se.